BBC learning english
I was abble to observe, that they have publications to inform you about current topics, and also others, where they offers learn or improve abilities such as, the pronunciation, use of verb, and correct grammar ans increase the vocabulary, as well, they offer to take test to know your level of english, and finally a special section of children, with stories to read.
I think that a useful element is being able to listen to podcast, since ir allow us to develop different skill, that when we read, increasing our communication skills.
In gneral, the web page is very good, however, the section that is for children I think is very boring, the front page for the each publication is striking, but when accessing they are monotonous, It doesn't have color so drawings. They should implement new strategies to attract children to lean the lsnguage.
Anyway, the BBC website to learn english seems like a good a learning tool to me, It´s easy to use and the best thing is that It's free.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario