Photograph of my vacations.




 Hello everyone again.

Today I want to show you a photograph that was taken almost a year ago, during the summer of 2022, on my vacation in Quilicura el Rey, a small town in Pelluhue, near Cobquecura. I love this photograph because I remember the beautiful days I spent with my friends, and all this photograph transmits tranquility to me, the complete pictures, the sunset or "the golden hour" paints everything with colors, the sea seen in the background, the strawberry planting, which was delicious, as well as the corn and apples that were also there.

I don't know how to take pictures like a pro, however the way the camera captured reality fascinates me. I just love it and it means a lot to me and makes me want to come back to the place.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A walk

A country I would like to visit