A country I would like to visit
Hello, today Im going to talk about the country than I would like to visit.
Scotland, is part of the Unite Kingdom, located in Europe between glacial valleys and lakes. This country is very interesting, because the nature is infinite whit the lush forest and white sand beaches, the castles are fabulous, the climate are different from the other countries, people... wow, the love that people feel for the highlands is very nice, and also the culture and traditions are unique.
Personally, I would like visit the Edinburgh Castle since, is beautiful and the structure is wonderfull and also is very famous for it's history.
I would like to go whit my friend Rocío, because, just like me, she likes de nature, and we could go to trekkig trails, for to know many places.
Also, I woulf love to taste the gastronomy and a good whiskey or "usquebaugh"... you can't leave scothland without taste the whiskey.
I think that know this country would be interesting, since ir transmits tranquility, peace, and love for the nature. as well, i think it is an excellent place for holidays, where you can go alone, whit your friends or family, because exist activities for everyone.
Hello, The Edinburgh Castle is really amazing and beautiful!
ResponderEliminar