Something that interests me at the moment

 


Hello eveyone, 

today I gonna talk about a topic that interest me in this moment, this is the security that offer services such as, Uber, Didi, or Cabify. This situation worries me, cause I read very bad experiences by users, for examples, theft by drives or attempted kidnappings. In other situations the victims are the users and driver, where are thetf in broad daylight. 

Personaly, I had two bad experiences, fist, I ordered a car for Uber, and the following the route, yhe application indicated that the driver was in front of me, but in reality he wasn't front me. I didn't make the travel, depite this, the application charged me for the travel. Second, It was a night and I ordererd a car, the application indicates that the driver was a woman, but when the car arrived the driver was a man, and when I realice the situation he went very fast.

My worry, is the commitment that this companies have whit the users and if reality they import your security, because cause scared and distrust for tose who use this medium as transportations. I think that all peoples hope that in a time this situation change and decrease the violent episodes for everyone segurity. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Photograph of my vacations.

A walk

A country I would like to visit