A walk

 

Hello, I'm going to talk about a walk I did aprox one month and I would like to do again. The place ir the Manquehuito hill, this hill is located on the Metropolitan region, on Vitacura commune. It's a good place for walk, and do some sport, I enjoyed because I went with my friends and also the bst is that is the near place, I don't need to much time and It didn't take me long to climb to the top of the hill. The people are very nice, and they help you if you need.
I woud like go again, because is a place then I can go without difficult, and also I can do sport entertainingly, meeting peoples, new species of trees, and the best in te rewars of get to the top, cause the place offers the beautiful view of Santiago city and also Santiago's hills.
You can go alone, with your friends or family, exist many options to get to the place, you should go very early to avoid the sun, or the afternoon at 7 pm to you enjoy the sunset. Is wonderful.

Here is a photograph that i took.




Comentarios

  1. Hello, I never visited the Manquehuito hill before but it's look an amazing place

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Photograph of my vacations.

A country I would like to visit