A TV show I watched when I were a child
Hello!
Today I'm gonna talk about a television program that I liked and enjoyed a lot when I was a child.
The TV show is Tom and Jerry, and was broadcast in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoons, but I watched it before go to school, while I was having breakfast.
The characters in this program are a cat (Tom) whi always tries to catch a mouse (Jerry), who live in the same house and are always fighting, although there are episodes where they end up being friends.
The amazing thing about this program is that the characters don't talk, they just do actions, and I realized this when I eas much older, I was very innocent!!
Despite, being such a good show in my time, I think it's not broadcast now, and I inderstand that, because what it shows most is violence and it can have a bad influence on childrens, although it didn'tt happen to me.
Years ago I would have recommended it because it was vey entertaining and it was also a great way to pass the time between parents and children or betwenn sibling or friends.
Actually, movies based on this program have been releases, however, they did not achieve the same success as in those years when I was a child.

I used to watch this when I was younger. It was usually on in the afternoons when I was a child.
ResponderEliminarHello, omg also i love tom and jerry !!
ResponderEliminar