About me

 
Hello Everyone!!

My name is Jeannette. I'm from Linares, but actually I live in Santiago, during the academy period. My family is small, we are only three peoples, my brother, my mom and me. In Santiago I live with my two uncles.
I study Geography at the University of Chile, is a fascinating career and requires a lot of study, so that, for my distraction and relaxation I have some hobbies like watch series, the las serie that I finished was The Walking Dead, but I didn't like the ending. After this serie I haven't found another serie then I like.
Besides watch series, when i have a lot free time, i like to go nature places, where to observe species and learn about their distribution. There are a lot of places to go in Santiago, however the places around Linares are more fantastic for me.
Finally, a hobby that I do often is confectionery, I love cook cakes ans desserts for my friends and  my family and eat together.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario